Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Just hate me. I am always the annoying one. Yeah I have sure been REALLY annoying these days and have been getting on your nerves right? Kill me lor. PUNCH ME. SLAP ME. I don't care anymore. I feel like running away so bad. Now I'm thinking of suicide, how it'll end all these shit. I AM SICK AND TIRED AND DISGUSTED BY HOW I GET SCOLDED WHEN IM NOT ENTIRELY AT FAULT. I hate this. lol not like anyone cares. I'm starting to feel that my life is more meaningless every single day....I don't know how to express how I feel by words anymore. I believe you like sis more. It's fine. Because you're my mom. It's really fine. I'll just sit at one corner and watch you pamper her. I suck. I am a spendthrift. I wonder why I wanted to work. Why isn't there work. I wanna tire myself. I wanna sleep. Why can't I sleep anymore. Why am I even alive. God, please stop making life sour. I believe I've had enough. It's been way too long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment