Saturday, November 12, 2011

Friends.


Don't tell me I haven't been nice ok. Just because I HIDE things from you? In the first place, tell me what I've hid. Roflmao. Please don't bullshit. Give me proof before you accuse me.

You always speak sarcasm. It's freaking annoying jsyk. Sarcasm aren't supposed to be used all the time. Oh btw, you're not funny n_n don't try so hard ok? Your jokes AREN'T funny at all. It's lame. I just didn't want to say it. I'm not backstabbing you or neither did I because I say things in front of you and not behind you.

By saying "can you shut up? I'm waiting for you to keep quiet because you keep talking and talking" or whatever, it hurts me ok? With that pathetic face of yours, it's worst. Worst still, SHE agreed. Not because you ask me to shut up or what but you could have gave me some face and not speak this way right? Adding a "IT'S A FACT WHAT!" made it worse. Go and die you both.

I regret asking YOU to join our clique because you, are changing my friends. And what? She has become an irritating ass like you. Taking out my things and hiding it randomly gets on my nerves jsyk. And stop being so rude when you talk to adults, seriously it's damn rude. "HELLO YOU LIKE THAT AH DKWMJDWNDKEBWJ *points index finger while talking*" THAT'S EXTREMELY RUDE. Seriously, go get some manners.

Don't tell me I'm not appreciating the things around me. Do you know me really SO well? NO YOU DON'T. Don't act like you can read my mind and know what's inside me. It's not the first time I'm getting crude comments from you ok. The day after my b'day, you said "BECAUSE NO ONE LIKES YOU MAH *giggles*" funny ah? IT ISN'T. it hurts ok? "oh no I forgot. Because your birthday over alr mah *giggles again*" THAT'S EVEN WORSE. because that would mean that I acted like my birthday was some big event that everyone had to give in to me or whatever. But no right? DID I? NO.

Screw you and your attitude.

You totally ruined my mood.
Bitch. You're the worst friend ever. Friends don't say things like that of each other. You both gossiped about me right in front of me, it hurts so bad. You should really know that whispering in front of someone is rude. Go think about what you've done and said. Don't say "WE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING?!" because you did. You just don't know that the thing you do hurt others. I believe this has reached my limits. Oh right, you guys were guilty because you went to admit it on your own ;) I didn't pinpoint at anyone LOLOLOLOL joke. Blocking me just shows you're a coward that can't accept facts. Don't say I'm tired of scolding. I will never get tired of scolding :) don't say I'm petty because this has gone on for a long time.

So what if I complain all the time? If you can't take my shit, don't be my friend. I don't need friends like you.

-------------
Skipping that part, yesterday was the juniors' recital night! It was kind of boring LOL. had fun w biqun tho!! Thanks :DD. I LOVE YOU BQ!!!! HAHAHA. the dinner was good tho, the TARTS (y) hehehe ok bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment