Thursday, November 3, 2011

Birthday. 1st nov.

2 days ago, it was my birthday. So what? no one really cares tbh.

Could see that mom was really quite reluctant about getting the cake. Well, cake, after 2/3 years, I finally got one. Wasn't that happy though, the mood wasn't good.

Headed down to the class chalet after buying the BBQ food and all w miss tan, Kellyn, sulin and Jiawen. We were super lost and even ended up in changi airport -_-;; after 1hr, we finally reached there. We were supposedly to meet at 1:30pm, but we reached at 4:00pm.

Went into the chalet, BBQ blablabla. Sleeping over was fun, with Denise Gavin edmond puichi Jacky and Jayne! :)

Woke up @ 7am the next day. Surprisingly. LOL. Then headed to ECP. Then went home at 3pm or so.

Didn't tell anyone how Sian I felt. Not gonna elaborate much on it but I really feel that no one cares much. I know birthday = nothing much but it is special to me.....idk nvm bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment