Just revamped my blog, i think it looks nice now. :p
Anyway, got the news that there'll be no more work T_T.... and guess what, i only worked a day...scared i might not be able to get my well deserved $50 LOL. Sigh!!! Can't do many things now :(
Have been rotting @ home these days... I want seoul garden and sakae buffet :c.
Going to airport w ahsoh on sat to see homin!!!!!!! AAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! LOL. so, okay bye. :D hehehehehe.
I can be tough, I can be strong
But with you, it's not like that at all
There's a girl that gives a shit
Behind this wall, you just walk through it
And I remember all those crazy things you said
You left them running though my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here
All those crazy things we did
Didn't think about it, just went with it
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you here, here, here
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you near, near, near
I wish you were here
I love the way you are
It's who I am, don't have to try hard
We always say, say it like it is
And the truth is that I really miss
All those crazy things you said
You left them running though my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/a/avril-lavigne-lyrics/wish-you-were-here-lyrics.html ]
All those crazy things we did
Didn't think about it, just went with it
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you here, here, here
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you near, near, near
I wish you were here
No, I don't wanna let go, I just wanna let you know
That I never wanna let go, let go, oh, oh
No, I don't wanna let go, I just wanna let you know
That I never wanna let go, let go, let go, let go
Let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go
Let go, let go, let go
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you here, here, here
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you near, near, near
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you here, here, here
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you near, near, near
I wish you were here
But with you, it's not like that at all
There's a girl that gives a shit
Behind this wall, you just walk through it
And I remember all those crazy things you said
You left them running though my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here
All those crazy things we did
Didn't think about it, just went with it
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you here, here, here
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you near, near, near
I wish you were here
I love the way you are
It's who I am, don't have to try hard
We always say, say it like it is
And the truth is that I really miss
All those crazy things you said
You left them running though my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/a/avril-lavigne-lyrics/wish-you-were-here-lyrics.html ]
All those crazy things we did
Didn't think about it, just went with it
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you here, here, here
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you near, near, near
I wish you were here
No, I don't wanna let go, I just wanna let you know
That I never wanna let go, let go, oh, oh
No, I don't wanna let go, I just wanna let you know
That I never wanna let go, let go, let go, let go
Let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go
Let go, let go, let go
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you here, here, here
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you near, near, near
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you here, here, here
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you near, near, near
I wish you were here
No comments:
Post a Comment