Wednesday, November 23, 2011

:(

Can't read what my heart is telling me anymore. myvaiwcyabtnrt.

Sigh have been really vexed b/c of this.

Anyways! Dyed my hair :) the colour isnt that obvious unless I'm under bright light. :p well, life has been good. Yesterday was my first day working! SUPER tiring but it was kinda fun b/c I was working w my friends :).

We packed beer, pasted stickers on cartons, made boxes, pasted stickers on the cans of beer. Yeah stuff like that. We packed a total of 10368 cans of beer which is 8 palettes of beer lol. The aunties there were really irritating -_- JUST SHUT UP.

Stayed over @ bff's house on mon and I lost my freaking ezlink ;( devastated. MY FACE ON THE CARD. I have no extra some more.....sobs :(

My hair looks kinda maroon in that pic but nah. It's supposed to be light brown sort of thing :o

No comments:

Post a Comment