Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ideal guy?

Sometimes my friends and I talk about ideal guys..but I just am not REALLY sure about what really is my ideal guy like. But I really like guys with dimples, honestly lolol. They look super cute!!!! Ok and I shall elaborate on my ideal type ;333

He should not be childish all the time, that gets on my nerves LOL can't stand guys that are super lame. Ok and...he should be caring, doesn't mind my rants, cute/sweet looking, double eyelids!!!!!!!!!! That's a total plus heh. And like must be outgoing, playful but not overboard, FUNNY (super imp to me), honest with me, don't make up stories just to cover up the truth to not hurt me and stuff like that. I like boys with cute hair LOL like those that are t super spiky which makes them look super "cool" but I'd prefer those with flatter hair but nice one la. If not nice, go shave pls. LOL. And hmm, the way he speaks must not b lik tis yeah. Mhmmmmm, HE MUST BE TALLER THAN ME OK. IM SUPER SHORT ALR :( I like same aged relationships LOL, is it just me? I think it's cute. :p

Hehe ok bye this was a random post, I'm bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment