I really have no idea why I'm crying right now. I myself ain't sure either. How am i supposed to tell you the reason when I don't even know?
I'm definitely super famished now. At this time. Yes. 12am.
And why aren't you replying me. Worries plus disappointments. Too much for me to handle. Just hope that my dream isn't true. Stop giving me such dreams please. I want good dreams.
And now I believe that crying is a way to soften someone's heart and that's the time when some people takes the effort to want to know what you're thinking/sad about.
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor.
and to my friends who have failed their S2E, dont give up! This isn't the end yet! The school gave you guys another chance. Treasure it! Even if your holidays are wasted, it is a chance for you to advance to sec 3! Be thankful for that chance & do your best & do me proud! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment