Saturday, November 26, 2011

Random post.

I think I'm the only few among my friends who have been single for the whole of my 14 years. I mean there's nothing wrong with that but sometimes I just feel jealous. Not sure for what reason but yeah.. It feels boring without a person in your life that you can love with all your heart other than my family & god. Well, have to accept it. I've definitely liked guys in my life but none of them knew at all. Ha ha.

I'm still waiting for that right guy ;)

And to that you,
Thank you for the wonderful memories. Talking to you for 1 year++++++++ has been really fun & enjoyable. You're a nice, considerate, caring, funny, cool, honest and a great guy. I believe. It's okay if you didn't remember what you said. As long as I remember, that's all that matters :) so, I've given up. Not gonna tell anyone who you are.

Hehe ok bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment