Hey vassup.
I'm still..jwwjwkwklqjwlqkqlqlqkqkmwebwkjqlanskabskwjejwhribeiwbeownhwjbdkckekebejkslajdlwjelajsaljajsljdkalajdla in a confused state. ;( really bored rn. Nothin' to do at home..
I'm too lazy to go catch up on things about kpop and all. OH YEAH. to you kpop haters, Y SO MUCH HATE?
You don't understand the songs, you don't have to hate. You find it irritating, fine. You don't have to hate either. Why don't you take some freaking effort to go and listen to it before criticising it? Seriously? It's just like hating on Bieber. It's ridiculous how we can hate on him w/o listening to his songs and all. -_- this is really annoying me. EWWWW KPOP. EWWWWWWW. HOW I WISH I COULD KILL ALL OF THEMMMM. I'd stab you first srsly. lol. "I'D RATHER DIE THAN LISTEN TO KPOP" you make sure you die when I play kpop songs. =) YOU DON'T HAVE TO INSULT THEM. they did nothing to you lol. Don't get how y'all judge even before you listen. Annoying much. But still, haters gon' hate!
i still can't forget..... ;\ why. why are you on my mind from day to night, 24/7? isn't it obvious enough for you to sense it actually?
No comments:
Post a Comment