Saturday, August 11, 2012

This is a NOT so beautiful town, today.

Hey! ;-)

I'm back from town with Kellyn today ^~^. Went to jp for espressoup today and IT SUCKED SO BAD. seriously soup spoon rocks!!! DON'T TRY IT LA. THE STUPID CHICK-A-LEEKIE DAMN SOUR AND PEPPERISH I THOUGHT I WAS GNA DIE EATING IT LOL ALMOST CRIED!!!! HAHAHA SUPER BAD!!! And then bought very berry hibiscus from Starbucks to try. SHLSHSLAJSKSJS IT SUCKS TOO. APPARENTLY IM GNA BE RANTING ABT HOW SUCKY TODAY WAS LOL. THE STUPID DRINK TASTES LIKE DILUTED RIBENA WITH SOME SHIT FLOWER TASTE. GOSH. NOT NICE. Then we headed to town and we wasted 30 mins of the kbox time zzzz UGH. THEN KELLYN'S HOT HONEY LEMON TASTED LIKE POOP. BITTER AND SOUR. WHERE'S THE DAMN HONEY?! Okay and during the karaoke session, we couldn't control our bladder for like 2/3 times. SO COLD INSIDE THE ROOM!!!! AND THE STUPID MIC WAS SQUEAKING LIKE SHIT AND THE PERSON DIDNT COME AND FIX IT ZZZZ!!!! After kbox, we headed to scape and shopped arnd for about an hour. It was quite ok except for the part where the Polaroid skin mask was folded inside the packet I bought zz so apparently I had to change it. HENG THE OTHER PACK DON'T HAVE. Then we went to ion just to look at soshi's baby-g advertisement board. It's pretty!! I mean THEY ARE pretty LOL. And we walked around looking for food cos we were starving but ended up wanting KFC so we walked to 313 again. And then KFC had a lot of people so we went to toast box. Ok no more suayness. TOASTBOX WAS GOOD. THEIR CURRY IS SOOOO NICE. CAN BE COMPARED TO QUEENSWAY'S!!

HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED MY POST AS IT CONTAINS SO MANY CAPS AND MY RANTS ARE ALL TRUE OK.

PHOTO TIME ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment