Stop acting so fake. You come to us when you have no friends to go to. It's annoying. When you need us, you stick around like a glue. But when you don't need us anymore, you kick us aside and ignore us. Oh wow. WHAT A WONDERFUL FRIEND YOU ARE.
Am I wrong in saying that? Hahaha NO. Everyone knows that, everyone noticed that. You dare to say my attitude sorta sucks? Oh my oh my, look at yourself first. When we ask you to play, you're like aiya don't want la. but when they ask you? You play. Lol what is this. You'd rather play with them than us? Fine. But don't ever look for us again. Seriously. We are like toys to you right?
I am trying so hard to not dislike anyone but wow you just had to forbid. I was convinced that you changed from last year and have became better but I was so damn wrong. Must've been blind huh? I still thought "no la, I think it's just that she blablabla" but lol no why did I even bother helping to sort of speak up for you.
Thanks though, for letting me know there are so many fakes still. And you guys are freaking noisy, you dont wanna learn, but people wanna learn so shut up in class when people sush you fgs. -_- I don't say shut up directly cos I don't wanna start a fight. But it's getting SUPER irritating. jsygk. Please la, it's like omg just go and think about what you did ok. And I hope you didn't tell whatever secrets that we told you out, though I think you did. lol idk. You ignore us when we asked for help but I chose to not ignore you when they suggested ignoring you. I hate quarrels, fights and disagreements a lot. But I guess people usually think that I like to create arguments cos I always start the spark. No. I don't. I only stand up for what I think is right. SICK AND TIRED OF FRIENDSHIP PROBLEMS. And honestly we can all see how hard you're trying to fit in. Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment