So, I've recently been prank called. And received insults from that call. After that, I received 2 more calls, but I didn't pick up. AFTER THAT, I got imitated with my laughter. Before all of these, sort of "gang raided". Fuck did I do to deserve all these bullshit? I didn't do anything to you right? Wtf and if you just hate me for me being me, is there something wrong with me being me? And my dream was enough to scare the bloody shit out of me. Srsly I hate school so much now I never wanna attend school anymore. All the eyes I get from the people when I go to school are just stressful. I am feeling so depressed inside, but no one knows. But it's not like I told anyone either. I feel left out, I daren't walk around school alone anymore. I feel scared. Afraid. Threatened. Sigh.. It's not like if I report this to the authority, they will do anything to stop it permanently lol. Enough alr...srsly.
I surrender. Stop torturing me like this.
This feeling feels like death is approaching tbh. Idk who feels this way when they need to go to school. Probably only me. Ha ha ha.
No one can answer my questions. I daren't approach my mom about this too... I feel uncomfortable. Ugh :-( what should I do? And seriously, all these are just fears.....
No comments:
Post a Comment