Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fame and popularity, does it matter that much?

I wonder why people gets so desperate because of fame. Why would these people do stuff to hurt others just to get what they want? Kick people around like they're nothing and treat them like trash. I believe every human has their own rights. There are bullies everywhere, because they think they're cool and funny by making others look bad. Yeah sure, funny to YOU, not to other people. And idk why, these people are usually those that contradict their own words lmao. They need to be literally brain washed to clean those thoughts away.

So I have been thinking about too many things. I'm so easily jealous.. jealousy kills so bad. I have negative thoughts all the time because of jealousy, I would start blaming people when it's not even their fault and my thoughts would just run wild. :( I have to improve my character, so that more people wouldn't hate me.. But then again, why am I changing myself just to please others? Oh my lol I think I'm crazy. And I'd like to say what I hate and can't stand? :p

• I hate cigarettes. It's not the people that I hate but I hate the cigar, without the cigar, there'll be no smokers. But I hate being a second hand smoker, those smokers need to be considerate and not smoke at places where people are eating or etc!!! >:(
• I can't stand 2 faced people. Which do you want me to slap?
• I hate it when people say insulting things to other people just for bringing "laughter" to people around them. Please, it's not funny. I feel bad for those getting insulted.
• I hate people who are insensitive too.
• I can't stand people who hang out with a group or certain people just to be popular like them. Um, try hard please.
• I can't stand people who back out last minute and people who just comes late for appointments/meetings and just brushes it off like nothing happened and continues being late the next few times.
• I dislike petty people.
• I dislike people who are too serious towards some matters and then overreacts afterwards.
• I absolutely hate people who are dishonest.
I have so many more things that I hate and etc but I can't think of them at the moment lol. I try to accept the people in my class, but they just get sooooo damn annoying every single day. Ask stupid questions nvm, insult people and then when others ask you to shut up and you give the "NOT LIKE YOU NEVER INSULT BEFORE RIGHT" reply. Coward. -_-

....................

So, today has been super boring. Spent my day sitting around and using my phone. :-( Why are weekends always so boring!! Sobs. I can't wait to know my F&N results!! Hehe :) Good or bad, I shall accept it cause I didn't try studying hard enough, I did, just not enough effort. I now know how important getting good grades are and how studying is so important. It gives you that sense of achievement you'll never understand and that joyous feeling, indescribable.

Watched batman last night and it was quite ok only. Not that interesting...I prefer spiderman more. It's long winded I would say. But the plot's not bad cause it's not what you'd expect. A 6/10 if I were to rate it. Gonna go for late dinner later with the family! Bye! Have a good night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment