Friday, August 10, 2012

Boring Friday ( ;´Д`)

So, there's no school today and all I did was rot at home doing practically nothing 8|||| No one to go out with so I'm here sobbing in my bed. lol.

I changed the outlook of my blog just now and I'm quite happy w it? Hehehe simplicity is beauty! Woke up at 2pm today. I have no idea it was that late alr and idk how I slept till so late?! Wasted half a day /o\\\ but it is better than doing nth lollll. And as I was talking to my friend just now that was asking for advice, I realised how I don't /cannot do those things that I suggest people to do. Like..not to care about things if they affect you, I ask them to not care, but I can't do it when sth affects me. It's difficult but when they ask me, it's like JUST DON'T CARE LA. DON'T THINK ABOUT IT. DON'T think about it?! IT'S THE MOST DIFFICULT THING TBH. LOL. pffft. Life is complicating. Saying it is easier than doing it. I'm hungry now :( at this hour. Help meeeeeee!!!!! Actually why am I even writing in my blog everyday when I think no one reads it automatically without me posting it on twitter??? LOL. hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment