I just read this twit longer and I cried so emotionally over it. http://t.co/R5HyPWdb (belongs to the owner, not me). This girl is really strong and I hope she's doing well now. And that post really made me think about how I'm treating my family and I'm still tearing while I'm typing this but anyways I don't think I'm treating them right. Screaming at them when I'm angry, frustrated or sad is being so rude. I don't like screaming also but I need to have self control at times. I then also thank god my family is cancer free and that everyone of them is present in my life. I can imagine that pain when one of them leaves me/this world, I imagine myself crying nonstop and that pain is just..unbearable.
I don't ever want to lose my mom, sister, aunt or grandmother. I feel so sad everything I think of the day when either one of my family has to leave this world without me, leaving and be gone forever. Even if they're in heaven, I'd be missing them so badly. And I had this thought in my mind ever since I was a little kid, I thought "what would I ever do without my mom? I don't think I can survive on my own" I hope that when I leave this world, I will reunite with them in heaven. I hope God will be with me from the beginning till the end. I just can't imagine myself on my own after my mom goes, like we won't even know when someone will be gone. Maybe just the next second and your loved one is gone. But I guess it's human nature that we only love something and regret after something or someone's gone. Which is a really bad thing. I hope I can start treating everyone with love and care. I need to be more mature and sensible. Then I was thinking if I can leave the world before my family does then I won't have to feel the pain. Hahaha stupid thought. I've been bearing with this thought ever since I was 7, I'd realise how much I love them in that day when I had that thought, and forget about it the next.
Well, moral of the story. I thank God my family's well and good. No one has any sickness, I'm very very thankful and I hope I can keep up with my loving self and appreciative self. :)
Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment