Hello hello hello :)
So school was rather meh today cuz it was sooooo boring and draggy T_T and often in class, I think of random things like "what will I do if the next moment the G.O asks for me to answer a call and the call tells me somebody close to me just left me", random thoughts like these just appears and then I appreciate humanity for that couple of minutes or maybe hours sometimes thinking of it but after that, I just start to take people for granted again. I try to treat people nicely to show that I love and care for them like speaking with kind words but MANNNNN it's difficult. I am still trying and a reason why I'm doing it and showing I'm always happy is bc I wanna show everyone that when God is there living in me, I will always learn, live, laugh and love! But, my friends are stubborn negl. And continuing, I really do wonder how I will react and stuff like that.
Will I be acting like those dramatic actions like running out of school or just running into a friend's arms or whatsoever hahaha. That'd be pretty...weird. Even so, now whenever I see the people I love in school/outside/home, I give them a smile genuinely from my heart. I can honestly tell you that a smile/wave from someone can make my wholeeeee day! It means a lot, more than some people can imagine.
It's actually the same thing, like when you don't get a "hi" from someone you expect from when they walk past you, you feel disappointed. So when they "hi" you, you feel so WOW. LIFE'S GOOD. HAHAHAHAA. Or maybe it's just me :p (my body's aching like mad while typing this. ARGHHHHH. STAHP EET BODY, WHAT A BOTHER.) (i am irrelevant so skip that).
So what I usually do to show that actions speak louder than words is by probably giving letters and small things that are handmade? I loOOooOOooOoOoOOoooooove receiving letters & cards! Or even little notes :) It's super meaningful yet easy to make and you can see someone's sincerity from it! Hehe. And I feel so touched receiving handwritten stuff hahaha DO Y'ALL (those that receive letters from me) FEEL TOUCHED WHEN I GIVE Y'ALL HUH HUH HUH HUH. YOU BETTER FEEL TOUCHED OK.
IM DEAD BEAT :( goodnight. HAHA

No comments:
Post a Comment