Thursday, January 17, 2013

17/1/13

Hey :)
So today's been pretty messed. Class issues again and again :"( but I understand how he felt....I've been through it and it sucked really bad. I feel super bad for laughing, I'm sorry :\ I can imagine myself going to school everyday just waiting for people to insult me, it isn't nice at all. And to the bullies out there, stop all your shit :c

I am not perfect, no one is. So what rights do we have to judge. As the scripture says, "Do not judge so that you will not be judged." It's super true. I have to think of that verse every time before I judge someone. Everyday and everyday, I realise I'm sinning verbally. :( I wonder how God can forgive so unconditionally. He's so so so wonderful and great, I can't thank him enough.

And today, or maybe just just now, I was thinking about how I can be a good friend to many. I am always there, yes. I will listen if you need someone, I share my joy with them. But why do I still am like the ONLY ONE doing all those? My friends don't seem to care when I am down or whatsoever? Lol idk. And putting myself last, not being selfish is just difficult honestly but I will work on that. I just need someone who I know I can approach without feeling "shit what if I irritate him/her?" and knowing this person genuinely cares. Maybe not in secondary school but let's see. Praying to receive a real good and true friend.

For I believe that when you are a true friend, others can feel it and be true to you too. :)

Ending today's post with a...smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment