I honestly miss the times when we'd all hang out together. It was too much fun then, too many memories and jokes that it's uncountable. I miss how I'd feel so happy when my best friend would come over for Chinese lessons. 2 years ago, sadly. Haha now it's no longer this case. But life still goes on.
Even so, I still miss it. Every time I look at old photos in my phone, I immediately feel that pity that we're no longer close. Even though we're still friends, it doesn't feel the same. No longer that fun. I know I've said this countless times before but I just have to. It's not like I can do anything about it.
I miss the times when we hung out in school till 6pm doing nothing. I miss taking neoprints. I miss making fun of each other. I miss laughing like crazy assholes everywhere we go. I miss having lunch together. I miss camwhoring with y'all. I miss every single moment.
It felt like yesterday when we just became good friends in sec 1, now we're all sec 4 and friendships among ourselves are built but just not together.
I'd love to experience that fun together again. Missing that clique so bad. Now that I don't get to hang out with friends everyday after school, it sucks. I don't know what to do after school, I feel completely lost. I have friends who have their friends that they treasure more, but I'm just a lost person once school ends. It's total emptiness inside me, I don't even know who's really a friend cos it seems like I'm easily replaced. It didn't feel like that at all 2 years back, it was all "we are all in this together" thing and no one would feel really left out.
Stupid me for not treasuring it until it's gone. Forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment