Met up w Kellyn ahsoh today to go see homin @ the airport!! :) it wasn't as crowded as mblaq, 2pm and miss A's arrival rofl. ALL I TOOK WERE BLUR PICTURES -___- AHHHHHHH so angst. :(
Went to have our lunch aftermath and i was really starving LOL. then we headed to city hall! Had starbucks ;) hehehe. It was raining!!! :D hehehe love the rain :) but hate how it disrupts my journey home ;\.
Then headed to breadtalk for some bread and had a hard time trying to find mineral water that didn't cost too much HAHAHA. walked around and then headed home!! :) it was fun today~~~ hehe. I'm just blogging crap rn b/c i have nothing to blog about :( nothing interesting have been happening at all!!!! THIS HOLIDAY IS SO FREAKING BORING!!! UGHHHHH. AND WITHOUT MY EZLINK CARD, I AM FEELING RELUCTANT ABOUT TRAVELLING ANYWHERE. STUPID EZLINK. WHERE FORE ART THOU, I MISSED YOU SO. I miss you by miley cyrus's kinda nice? :) even tho it's an old song... :p
Sha-la-la-la-la, sha-la-la-la-la
You used to call me your angel
Said I was sent straight down from heaven
You'd hold me close in your arms
I loved the way you felt so strong
I never wanted you to leave
I wanted you to stay here holding me
[CHORUS:]
I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you
You used to call me your dreamer
And now I'm living out my dream
Oh how I wish you could see
Everything that's happening for me
I'm thinking back on the past
It's true that time is flying by too fast
[CHORUS]
I know you're in a better place, yeah
But I wish that I could see your face, oh
I know you're where you need to be
Even though it's not here with me
[CHORUS x2]
(I miss you)
You used to call me your angel
Said I was sent straight down from heaven
You'd hold me close in your arms
I loved the way you felt so strong
I never wanted you to leave
I wanted you to stay here holding me
[CHORUS:]
I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you
You used to call me your dreamer
And now I'm living out my dream
Oh how I wish you could see
Everything that's happening for me
I'm thinking back on the past
It's true that time is flying by too fast
[CHORUS]
I know you're in a better place, yeah
But I wish that I could see your face, oh
I know you're where you need to be
Even though it's not here with me
[CHORUS x2]
(I miss you)
SO I AM CRAVING FOR THE FRIED RICE NEARBY MY HOUSE NOW. RIGHT NOW. I WANT IT NOW. THEY'RE GOING FOR A HOLIDAY FROM THE 4TH TILL THE 25TH T_T. THAT WOULD MEAN I CAN'T EAT THEIR FOOD FOR 21 DAYS, 3 WEEKS. O M G. totally hate it!!!!
well ok bye!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment