Monday, December 5, 2011

Stands.

Do you know why others feel left out and you don't?

It's simple. Because you make others left out while you make yourself comfortable. That's not very nice.

I mean that's what mostly happens to most of /us/.

I swear I am sick of these bullshit. What rights have you got to get angry at me for such a small thing? Seriously? Omg. Not like I am hanging out w someone else then purposely don't go with y'all what. I'm not in the mood to.

Please go and understand my situation before you even conclude and get pissed off anyhow. I don't care if you're angry at all tbh, b/c this is just wasting my mental strength on feeling angry at you instead of doing better and much more meaningful stuff. This should cut an end. Be thankful I don't want this f/s to be affected and all. Don't call others petty when you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment