Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Trust

I don't know if I'm right, but if I am, this has shown me what a good friend you are huh? So good that you'd say such things about me to people. Ha ha ha. Even if it isn't someone I assumed, to whichever person that "good friend/one of my closest friend", I'm utterly disappointed at such words that would still be used even in such days. How long have we've been friends to reach the good friends stage? Lol idek, I've totally lost trust in most of my friends. Idk who really bothers or cares anymore. And what's more, idk who's my F R I E N D anymore. And what?! What kind of reason is this to get angry at me? I thought you'd understand what i really mean. Lol at myself for being dumb. Why would I even be jealous sia, it's not like there isn't my face inside the video. I don't really care if my face appears anyway, this class is just a chaos.

God please show me who my true friends are through some obstacles, please. I'm sick and tired of knowing there are so many backstabber around me and I am the only person that's still thinking we're still good friends. In Jesus's name I pray, Amen.

Exams are in 15 days, I should be studying and not getting annoyed and affected by these minor issues. Procrastination is getting me nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment