Friday, September 21, 2012

Reality strikes me.

I realised how people are so insensitive today. There are so many things for me to list out and say but I don't think I should. Honestly I'm not angry, but I'm just curious why you had to scream at me lol. I forgot what I wanted to say for a moment so I held on to my words, is that wrong? And it was only like a few seconds, calm down........

Speaking of that, people, if you know me, please know I only get angry at the right reasons and I'm definitely not the petty sort if you do know me personally. I try to treat everyone with respect but some people just has to test my patience and make me flare up. I don't understand why certain people just love being annoying and get that satisfactory when others get pissed off. Childish. Lifeless. I'm sure you have better things to do.

People who challenges each other are stupid, stop. Just stop. It's not cool, not brave and definitely not smart. Oh yes, back to the respect part. Teachers. Some teachers really deserve a kick in their asses. They expect us to respect them when they treat us like shit. Throwing work to us, if not, ask us to copy essays. 7 pages of copying DOESN'T help. Screw you. Seriously. And it's a waste of paper and pen ink I'd say. Pfft. Your way of teaching only works with yourself, I believe hahaha. If your attitude is like this because we are a NA class, we actually welcome you to quit teaching our class anytime. ;-) The reason why we don't give you enough respect is because your attitude towards us is horrible, you get offended at everyone single minor thing, you insult your own students. Wow wow wow, I'm so sure that's what the teachers are supposed to do huh? Hmm, I shall not continue further as this can ruin my mood entirely.

People who speak with no sense of consideration at all, please learn to think before you speak. Just saying a simple word like "stupid" can hurt someone so much because you don't know what they're going through inside and they might be feeling down cos they did badly for their tests. And you give them a STUPID, wow you don't know what they might do. So. Moral of the post, THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.

No comments:

Post a Comment