In studies, friendship, and everything you do requires your own effort.
I don't know how people can complain that they aren't doing well in their studies and get angry because of their bad results when they are not even putting in the effort to even just stay awake in class. Lol. It's kinda annoying. You don't pay attention, your loss. Don't even blame the teacher. Speaking about that, I wanna say that if you don't have the patience to wait for people to be done with their work before answering your question, that's just ridiculous cause it's their choice whether they wanna answer you or not and just give them time to finish their things before they reply you in case they forget what they were writing. That's a pain in the ass. Secondly, just stop getting frustrated when you people don't know how to solve math questions/do your work. ASK, ASK THE TEACHER OR YOUR FRIEND. Damn it, there's no need to throw a tantrum. It's not our fault that you don't know how to do your work. Thirdly, don't blame the teacher for being bias against you if you're the type that doesn't do your work or just disrupts the class all the time. Teachers are humans too and they too cannot tolerate bad attitude just like us. If you don't give someone their respect that they deserve, don't expect to get any respect from them either. Lastly, I seriously CANNOT stand people who says "SEE I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!" or "NO?!?!?" like omg CHILL. I'm just asking/saying can you just chill lol. And it's not like I offended them, they just get so agitated and gives this kinda angry replies. Then if I give you this kind of tone next time, don't get annoyed at all because that's what you gave me. And honestly speaking, just DON'T talk to me if you're the sort that gets offended at every single shit I say though I didn't even say anything offensive. And to those people who gets annoyed when people think that you're angry and you're not, think of why they even thought so. Your face either shows it all or your reply towards them sounds very annoyed. Then work on it la, if not people say that you're angry then you get pissed off after that. LOL.
Friendships,
I'm constantly the one trying to not drift apart from my friends but it's just so tiring and difficult because they give me the bochup attitude. What do you expect me to do?! I treasure every single friend so much and I just get so disappointed whenever I know they backstabbed me. It's tiring and difficult to not want to give up after trying so hard and no respond is given to even show that they give a shit at all. I'm so sick and tired of keeping up friendships but I don't wanna lose anyone. Ironic. Haha. Now that I attend church, I've learnt so many precious lessons on life. I realised how hurtful it is when you insult someone, how you should forgive and forget because God too, forgave our sins. If he can do that, we can too. And if no one shows their effort, how would I know that you care?
And are our lives just all about, work, study, money and play? I think there's more to life than just that. It's getting really boring and sickening.
Shall end here today with a verse. :-)
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” — Philippians 4:6
No comments:
Post a Comment