So live life to its fullest.
I've heard this a million times, I do think about life when I hear this. But as much as I try to live my life to its fullest, I can't seem to get anything done. I don't want my life to be all about studying at this age. But this is a sad fact in Singapore that every teenager is going through. How sad and wasted. Wasting your whole youth on books and theories when you're supposed to be out enjoying yourselves, loving and being loved. Life in Singapore is such a bore, because:
don't study = no good results = no cert = no job = no money = no food = get looked down on = die
See? This is actually the reason why we are studying. Pathetic isn't it? Why can't life over here be more than just earning money for a living? Do we live for the sake of living only? Apparently, yes. And when I think of why I'm studying over here and feeling inferior b/c my friends are all mugging, life is pointless. :-( When I look at all the stars, idols, actors and singers, I wonder what I am doing with my life. Others are being successful and achieving what they love, I am here lying on my bed using my phone. Facing the phone 24/7 waiting for someone to talk to me and apparently it's always an empty wait.
Living life to the fullest means doing what you want to and live with no regrets. Fun, I wanna have fun and be happy. It isn't really hard at all, but so many things are restricting me to do so. So many things have happened this year that I hate facing reality. Reality is painful. The truth hurts. We are all afraid of failing, thus everyone's working hard. I don't know if it's just me feeling this way but I get really annoyed when my friends only know how to study. Study study study, aren't you sick of it. They reject me because of studying. Is it really that important? Have you guys ever wondered why the hell a piece paper we're working towards is so important? It's kinda stupid ain't it, we're studying to achieve a piece of paper. Genius.
I wanna have so much fun in life that I can forget all the pain I'm going through. All the sadness I have that is buried in my heart like a scar that'll never fade. I find my life so sad and pointless everyday. The same old routine every single day.
Wake up at 6am > school > go home > slack > sleep. And the cycle repeats. WHERE'S THE FUN. Sian. SIAN. SIANNNNNNNNNNN. TSK SIANNNNNNN.
For now, everyone's studying for the EOY exams and I'm still being lazy. Seriously I hate myself for being lazy. But it's because studying is so boring. I salute those that can face their books for hours. Lol. No life tbh. Let's hope for a better tomorrow.
Bye bye xoxo
All the best for your examinations everyone :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment