Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Motivation, wherefore art thou

It's another day and I'm currently on the way to school in the train. 

Thankfully, today's lessons start at 9:15am which means one more hour of sleep. 

As everyone knows, RP has a system which changes and shuffles classes every semester, which sucks. I don't enjoy making new friends every 6 months and having to put the friendship I forged in the previous semester further from me. I am so thankful to have met the five girls in the past semester but it just sucks that we aren't in the same class anymore which kinda means taking my motivation for school away from me. I know, I sound so immature and whatsoever but dude????? we grew really close in just a few months' time span and I love it. We have fun together, scold each other, disturb the one who's in love, sing out loud in class and scream at things that don't even make sense. But it's all fun and joy. They were the reason why I even enjoyed school last semester, yes I did enjoy school. It feels like people I enjoy being with and working with have been taken away :-(


I love scolding, talking about our not so painful and difficult life, laughing like shit and eating hot tomato with MY. I love her reaction to my/our scolding and watching her getting scolded by her mother while we're skyping. I love her cute moments when she doesn't realise some things that have obviously happened, happened. 

JM and I kept beating each other in the later part of sem 1 hahaha. I love how we always share the same thoughts towards certain people and their not so understandable actions and words. I love disturbing JM and making her lose her shit (talking to the glass panel....?) and end up laughing like crazy even though she is damn annoyed. 

I love how Belle and I are in the same class now, thank God. I love how she's always scolding people, shouting at everyone when we all starting losing our chill and how she's always laughing at every stupid shit that happens. I love how we always, most oftenly share the same thoughts and views on people/things, (is this an 18 thing? Do people of the same age tend to think the same way?...) bully the 98s ahahahahahah there's just this common channel there. 

I love how Cheryl is so gong, always getting scolded and blamed by us HAHAHAHAHA seriously her life is quite tough with us but we love you!!! I love talking to Cheryl la, she always talks heart to heart shit with me on Skype and share our views on life and relationship shit. I love sharing my life stories with Cheryl cos I feel like she can relate and she also ends up telling me hers. She's also forever complaining about life and sleep (when she chooses to sleep at 12 no matter how many times we scold her for doing so (she's also beside me complaining about her sleep rn)). 

I love how Choa is so considerate toward others (probably not us, HAHA jokes), always acting like an angel like what the heck why is she so nice some times, like seriously when we hate someone we don't give a shit about them but she actually feels bad and stuff. But actually she's not that angelic after you know her la, always judge and laugh at people HAHAHA. Also she is a bit gong at times just like MY & cheryl (probably a 98 thing), which is quite cute but can be quite annoying also cos why r they so stupid HAHAHAHAHA JK LA I LOVE ALL OF U INNOCENT LITTLE SHITS. 

I just love everything about hanging out with them!!!!! These things are what made my sem 1 super fun and enjoyable. I think people hate us for being so noisy but who cares. 

No matter how much drama has happened in the previous class, I don't care because honestly those people who weren't close with me, those who I spoke less than 3 sentences to per day and those who hate me, don't matter to me. I still prefer my previous class even after all the lame shit that occurred. 

But I personally feel that there's one thing to be thankful is that I don't wanna be stuck with the class I'm currently in for 3 years or so lol. Maybe it's because everyone already made friends in the previous semester so no one feels the point in making friends in this new class which also sucks and defeats the purpose of RP changing everyone's classes cos in short, no one gives a fuck about making new friends and socialising with people you can't choose in your working life next time. 

Well, I just dread school everyday like I'm dragging my body to hell. School currently sucks but I hope it'll get better. Maybe it's just the second week that's why but ughhhhhhHhHHhHhH I feel like dying, at least my soul is. 

In a nutshell, I feel like my excitement for attending school has been thoroughly sucked away. 

I hope I can find my motivation for school really soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment