Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Good days

Hello!

Today I hanged out with my secondary school friends, the usual. It was really fun and I wish that this meetup can become a constant thing. It's been so long since I've last met them and today was something I did not expect to be that good. We did not take a picture together, again. The last time we did, it looked like a "poly camp group" photo lol. Anyway, I love these guys a lot!!! Thank you all for today & thank you w-e for the pizza treat :') So kind of you, so unexpected.

Why is it that people tend to ignore group chat messages????? I really don't understand. It kinda frustrates me cause then, what is the chat  for????!!!!

Also, it's been around 1 month plus since school began and it's the holidays now. School has been kind and honestly, quite fun. I am the most glad that I do not dread classes. I'm thankful for the people in my class cause they're honestly so fun to be with and they seem rather genuine. Mmm hopefully we get to have even more fun together before the semester ends (time in poly passes so quickly, it's scary). Nothing special has been happening but I'm just so happy today because I enjoyed myself so much! We laughed so much and talked quite a bit even though we did not do much, basically just watched a movie, played some games, watched videos and had dinner, it was a period of time where I wanted time to stop moving. How often is it that these guys are so cooperative and talk in conversations where 18 year olds do.

I've been feeling quite weird though, not sure what this feeling is but well...

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment