Friday, July 19, 2013

Time flies

Hey! 

So these past few months have really been a roller coaster. It's crazy, scary yet fun. The ups and downs are like so tiring I thought I was gonna die. From may till now, many things have been going on in my head and I can't seem to sort out what I'm really feeling. My friends have changed, my attitude towards my studies have changed, my cell changed, my life changed quite a lot in just 2/3 months. It's amazing. Things changed for the better, I guess. Generally, I'm so contented with my life now and with the people around me. There may not be as many close friends as I used to have, but I still feel as happy, or, even happier than I was. 

Starting with may, since I haven't blogged in a looooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggg time, I was all slacking and giving no bother to the MYEs, till I got my results and then I realised I can't be getting such results for N levels. Guess what, my goal for N levels is 8 points.....LOL. I find it possible yet so impossible hahaha. It's like I'm aiming for English, Chinese, F&N and CH for an A1, and emath B3 but if I can improve within these 2 months till I'm so good at it, I figured I can actually score just 5 points. I must MUST MUSTTTT achieve my PFP goal. Can't imagine myself going through another year of sec school. So sick of it as much as I'll miss it next time. Overall, May was crap, many things happened, lame things lol. I can't even figure out anymore. Well, I got over it. 

June, HOLIDAYS!!! 
It was great, splendid, awesome, a blast, amazing and super fun!!! Went to tioman on the 14th-17th (I think) and stayed over at jannah's house for an extra night. It was so super fun, tioman is so beautiful! The clear seas, the fishes, the dirty and tiring jungle trekking, snorkelling, thrilling boat rides, breakfast by the beach, it was great. Life was so peaceful. I wish I could stay there for a longer period of time. For some reason, the swimming pool there was so fun HAHAHA though it was an ordinary pool. After the tioman trip, on the 22nd, I went to malacca for a short trip and it was fun! Food, shopping and movie! I forgot what I did on the first two weeks of the holidays HAHAHA but well this holiday was well spent. Went out with my friends quite a number of times, shopping, bonding, getting to know each other better, it was fun! So fun! I couldn't be more thankful. 

July, this month. 
It's crazy, it's gonna be stressful, boring and tiring. Prelims are next week and yet I'm just too lazy to start studying for SS. Seriously SS is so boring and content heavy :( Still, I gotta get it done over the weekends and stuff and the content into my brain. Did my English N level oral on Tuesday and I guess it was kinda good? Probably the best oral I've done in my life, hahaha. Hope I do well though. I was so nervous my heart was pounding like mad like 999999999999999km/h and I couldn't read properly but still managed to calm down after awhile LOL. Hope I didn't sound too nervous!!! Anyway, it's over. And just wanna thank God for all He has done for me, His plans are so amazing, His works are beautiful, I just can't get enough. He answered my prayers and that joy you get when you know your prayer is answered is like, YES!! THANK YOU LORD!! Hahaha. 

Keeping that aside, I have this resentment towards some things and I really hate to feel this anger and frustration in me. It's a terrible feeling and I wanna stop feeling this way but I just can't not think about it. I hope I can stop being so negative soon. It's tiresome. 



The sunset we saw while we were otw back to JB and while I was avoiding cats.......

Got so much closer to banana the last holiday and I'm more than thankful for all the fun times and hilarious moments together. :)))) 

Gotta focus on studying for just another 2 months++. LET'S GOOOOOOOO. 
K bye :) 

60 days left till N level's first paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment