Wednesday, July 24, 2013

24/7/13

My heart is so proud. My mind is so unfocused.
I see the things You do through me as great things I have done. And now You gently break me, then lovingly You take me and hold me as my father and mold me as my maker.

Chorus:
I ask you: "How many times will you pick me up, when I keep on letting you down?
And each time I will fall short of Your glory, how far will forgiveness abound?"
And you answer: " My child, I love you.
And as long as you're seeking My face, You'll walk in the pow'r of My daily sufficient grace."

At times I may grow weak and feel a bit discouraged, knowing that someone, somewhere could do a better job. For who am I to serve You?I know I don't deserve You. And that's the part that burns in my heart and keeps me hanging on.

Chorus*
I ask you: "How many times will you pick me up, when I keep on letting you down?
And each time I will fall short of Your glory, how far will forgiveness abounds?"
And you answer: " My child, I love you.
And as long as you're seeking My face, You'll walk in the pow'r of My daily sufficient grace."
You are so patient with me, Lord.

As I walk with You, I'm learning what Your grace really means. The price that I could never pay was paid at Calvary. So, instead of trying to repay You, I'm learning to simply obey You
by giving up my life to you For all that You've given to me.

Chorus:
I ask you: "How many times will you pick me up, when I keep on letting you down?
And each time I will fall short of Your glory, how far will forgiveness abounds?"
And you answer: " My child, I love you.
And as long as you're seeking My face, You'll walk in the pow'r of My daily sufficient grace."

Yes Lord, you're my daily sufficient grace.

So, today I had my history and CL paper 1 prelims and it was quite ok except for the part of history's section b question 2b lol i died i didn't know my ans cos whatever i studied didn't get tested thus limited knowledge haha. Did my SS, emath paper 1, both english papers, CL p1 and history alr! All glory to God because I actually remembered all that was necessary for my SS paper :) Wouldn't have done it without God, really.

55 DAYS TO N-LEVELS!!!!!!11!1!!1!!!

Siao liao no time no time no time. Have been so busy drowning in books these days that I don't even have time to swim :(((((((( So, F&N paper coming soon and i have to start studying for it, if not panic on sunday = die hahahaha.

Currently, i feel like my class is actually bonding......is it just me? But anyway it's good, i guess. LOL. Seriously i haven't been in a class where everyone hates each other before and it's interesting but it sucks lol there isn't the class spirit there and it's just so mehhhh when i go to school cos there isn't that fun and excitement to look forward to.

Excited for more in my life with God's wonderful plan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment