Pretty much feeling like crap these days. I feel like I get replaced by people so very super duper easily. Which I guess is true. So much has happened since then but it's not like I can directly voice out my feelings lol. My ss exam is tmr and yet my brain isn't sucking in anything, useless much. Boo :( just gonna study in class tomorrow then, and pray that it'll all be good.
I need a friend. A best friend. Seriously. I need someone who can hear my rants all day long but yet not judge me but instead can relate to me. I need someone who has a similar profile like me so that we can understand each other. I need a listener. I need a friend that assures me I'm her friend and I'm treasured. I need a friend who doesn't get angry easily bc of my attitude but instead, understands why I'm like that. This sounds like a boyfriend la but no I want a friend. A best friend to come into my life and I'm waiting for God to show me who it is and let me meet him/her.
There's a lot going on in my mind. I need rest. I need a break from school because whatever's going on in school now is not what I'm enjoying. Sigh. So lost in my own world. My heart is in a twirl and I need to untangle it. No one seems to care about how I feel before they do something lol. Which I am super disappointed and some people doesn't even think about how I feel rather than how they feel and just doing as they like. So many fakes in my life now I need to remove these people but I have to love them at the same time because we're all God's people. Which is so difficult. :-( God please help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment