Isn't that what's happening to the world right now? Apparently, yes. Everyone's studying & working their asses off just to survive in this cruel world. What's the point of living then?
I've just finished making notes for my F&N MYE in just 3 days. Then I thought again, why am I studying? To learn? For my future? Really? Or just to compete with the people in Singapore to survive? The richer gets richer, the poorer will just get poorer. This is how harsh the reality is. You don't have the money, you live a laid back life. You have the money, go all out and play all you want. Seriously do you guys see the "motive" or "purpose" that you are created for? Do you guys ever wonder to yourself, "why am i the chosen one?" I am still looking for the answer but currently I'm living for God. To spread his word, message, love. To learn to be a God Chaser and then be more like Christ as each day passes. But sadly, I'm still living in the fighting-for-survival Singapore. Ever since I went back to church after my family backslided, my life seemed more meaningful. Though nothing much has changed practically, around me, but in me, I have definitely became more cheery and positive. My mindset towards setbacks have became more open and I got out of that small box I was living in. All these are only possible because of God, without God, we can't find the real peace in our hearts.
Some people always ask "why do my prayers never get answered?", because you don't have enough faith. You don't believe that it'll happen, or you don't even believe that there's a God. Then what for do you pray? And remember, God has a beautiful plan for all of us. Don't ever lose hope in life, if you ever do, seek Him. Regardless of your religion because all of us are precious in His eyes.
And when I actually pray/talk to God, I feel like I am actually talking to someone though He cannot be seen but I can feel his presence. It's different from people talking to themselves, it just feels different. Idk how to describe but yeah, it's just this feeling of "youcanletitallouttoGod" feel. Haha.
My point is,
If you feel tired, find peace in Him.
If you are lost, find your way in Him.
If you are sad, tell him.
If you need comfort, seek him.
If you are worried, find peace in Him.
If you are weary, find rest in Him.
If you ever feel painful, think of how Christ died on the cross, that pain is far worse than what you're going through. You think no one understands? He does.
In anything you do, good or bad, you can tell God. He will forever and always be there.
If anyone even notices, people start changing for the better once they accept Christ. And I don't ever and will never understand why people have to always scold Jesus, Christians and stuff. Like why us? Everyone seems to be aiming at Christianity lol. I never ever get it... It's unfair to God cos he died on the cross for OUR sins. Humanity is just so....I don't know how to comprehend it. You don't have to insult what others believe in, honestly. It's terribly disrespectful.
Anyways my point is, God is always there and he will sustain, provide and love us always. We will never be satisfied if we don't start being thankful for what we have. Always think of the unfortunate, stop taking things for granted because you are luckier than someone else who's fighting to even live. Every second of our life is precious because you cannot rewind back to even that second just before this.
We get to be by God's side after we leave this world. It's wonderful because in heaven, we find plenty of rest.

No comments:
Post a Comment