Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Problem?

Why are you pissed off at ME?

That was just a joke. It's not even serious at all, don't tell me you can't sense my sarcasm after being friends for so many years, dude. Seriously. I don't understand why. And things are going to be so awkward tomorrow, why? Because this is war. I HATE COLD WARS. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THEM IN MY LIFE ALREADY.

I won't abandon my friends for other friends that I have patched up with. Why are you making me sound so -_- like those people that changes friends every 1 week or something. NO. I'm not those sort that will leave anyone out or abandon anyone. Get that fact in your little head there. Don't accuse me of doing things I did not ok? Did I stop talking to y'all? NO RIGHT. You gave me attitude that is so hateful, how do you expect me to give you back a good reply? Ha sorry I'm not able to tolerate such things.

Why am I always having cold wars with YOU and YOU only?

Tell me the reason why you're angry right now, why you rolled your eyes and talk to me directly if you doubt me or hate the things that I do. Do you think I feel good? I feel like shit rn, yesterday was shit, today is worsen than shit. I am going to break down sooner or later and no one cares. SMLJXKS, I hoped and thought we would be good friends or even best friends for life throughout this secondary journey. I hope we won't fall out.

Please spare a thought for others.

One after another, am I a bad friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment