Saturday, February 25, 2012

i dare you to move.


I...feel so nostalgic listening to all these songs, do you still remember when we sang songs together? So many good memories, but it's sad that it might not happen again.

Although we might be ok with each other now, no one's making a move. I don't have the courage to do so. I feel so much like a bitch. I don't know how to phrase it, actually. It's like, it's killing me inside but I just don't want to do anything about it...

Sigh.

I feel really really bad and horrible. We see each other in school everyday, but we just look away awkwardly. I don't like this...how it's going on. No matter how much I was angry at you, you were still my best friend after all. It's hard to let go. I might say I hate you and all, but I don't think I actually do. They are just words of anger. What can I do? What has been done, has been done.

I don't understand how things are going on in life, problems after problems. And people dear to me, are leaving me, one by one...

Soon, all of them will be gone and I'll have new friends again, is this how it goes? I don't want this to happen, I want them all with me, all the way till we grow old and get a whole head of white hair. I want to believe in FOREVER, but all these things are making me doubt so. All of a sudden, all the unhappy thoughts are appearing and I can't get them out. I hate feeling emotional. I looked through my archives in this blog, and I miss the times we hung out even more.

ARGH. hate feeling this way. i hope we can still be friends. even after all these, sorry.
May this cycle stop.

xo, god bless! bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment