Thursday, October 11, 2012

Exams are "over"!!!!

So tmr is the official last day of exams but it doesn't rly count as it's just listening compre tmr. LOL no one really cares so YAYYYY PARTYING PARTYING YEAH PARTYING PARTYING YEAH. FUNFUNFUNFUN! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKENDS, not. HAHA. So we caught Taken 2 today! It was realllllly good and action filled!! Haha. Love Maggie Grace ahhhhhhhhh!!!! So prettttttty 8D

And so, my papers were quite ok except for emath lol. Paper 2 was so difficult and both the papers 1&2 lasted for 2hr/ea but it wasn't even enough time. I was panicking like mad. Argh thank god I finished almost the whole paper for paper 1. Left a few blanks ;\ and today's paper was F&N, hmm I know most of the answers but some of them was just rough answers...well it was better than expected :) anyway it's over already so yay!! No more studying for the year! n_______n;;;;;; i thank god for helping throughout allllll my papers, thank you lord for helping me when I'm studying or doing the paper. Thank you for EVERYTHING and I mean it. :") Can't wait to sing praises this coming Saturday!

Woo so yay!

I have been understand that "in a crowd but feels so lonely" feeling these days. I've been surrounded by many friends but all I felt was emptiness. I don't know why but it just doesn't feel that happy. I feel this sense of being left out when I'm not but sometimes, I have to admit, yes. But it's just this weird feeling knowing that you have friends but you also know that you don't really have them. I don't know what I'm saying either so it's like there are just so many people around you but you don't feel happy nor filled up. Well, life. You're weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment