Thursday, October 13, 2011

EOY

EOYs are almost over. The last paper will be tomorrow, D&T and listening comprehension. :) so happy but sad at the same time because CCAs are going to resume :(....fmlseriouslyfml man.

Anyways,
Eng & Lit was last fri, it was not easy..
Maths paper 1 & Chinese paper 1 was on monday and it was quite easy? :p well at least I knew how to do most of the math questions!
Geog & Eng paper 2 was on tues. Geog was quite easy..English....not so easy. WHAT THE HECK IS IBM @____@
Yesterday was Chinese paper 2 & science!
It was ok...but science wasn't that easy........
today was history and math paper 2!! The most stressful day :( but well, it was fine. History...I think I'll flunk it and paper 2 was like ohmymama idk how to do and I forgot to bring my compass :< but thanks to mamachan I am alive :)

Anyway, went to bugis with JOHNTOMDICKHARRY just now :D go figure out who the 4 of them are yourselves LOLOL. Had pepper lunch & vanilla cone, yay! :p

-----------------------------------------------
what to do!!

ok bye bye, no one reads this anyway :3

No comments:

Post a Comment