Do people even understand the meaning of "best friends" anymore? lol.I've been looking at twitter and I think it really doesn't make sense some times. You would rather get a best friend online than find one irl? I mean it's not like it's bad or what but it's probably more lasting irl. just my thought. though. no offense to anyone.
Best friends means more than the person being able to make you happy.
Best friends means more than you just loving the person for making you their best friend.
Best friends are people who are actually to me, the people who are there for you when you're down, happy, angry, confused and when you need someone for advice, they are there to give you. They may not give you the best advice, but they give you the best advice they could give you. You get the difference? lol. And... these are people you've been through tough and happy times with. They will be the ones comforting you, hoping that you're fine. They are the ones who know you're not alright when you say you are. There are still many more characteristics, I just can't think of them rn.... It really doesn't matter having just 1 best friend. It's enough.
Some people have to understand that having more than 1 best friend might not be a good thing...well, depends on your character though lol. I don't really make sense here. Just a random rant. :)
And...my best friends? I love them sfm. You don't even know how much I love them. I don't just speak without any actions ok.
Y'all that don't understand me just gtfo.
They are everything in my life, as well as my family.
I feel so unappreciated sometimes, though... It's like, I'm treated like I'm some kind of dirt or something? Hello, I'm a human jsyk. It sometimes really, seriously, doesn't pay to be nice. It's not like I'm asking for you guys to give me what I gave you. I'm not like that. I'm just asking for a bit more of care? Is it that hard? If it is, okay fine. I'm dealing with it.
And if you guys can't live with my behavior/attitude/character/personality, deal with the fucking it. I'm me, you can't change it. :)
I hate it when people get pissed at me when it's they themselves being sensitive? lol mad world.
Yeap, I sure have close friends that just leaves me after they find someone better. Funny thing is, they have the same sucky attitude. :) So...they should match better? Aha.
"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, I'll sail the world, to find you. If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see, I'll be the light to guide you."
No comments:
Post a Comment