
It was Friday the day before, so I sang "FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY" on and on to everyone. LOL.
Friday, 25/3/2011
It was the block party day! Went for band after school and immediately left when it was 4:30pm for the block party thing :3 Went up to class to look for Clarissa, Kellyn and Jannah first hehe. Then soon we had dinner (nasi lemak) then headed to block 3 or 4 for the party LOL can't rmb.
Then after the block party, headed to Macs @ Queensway for supper. Went with Sulin, Krislyn, Jannah, Denise, Jiahong, Gavin and Ethan! Then after that, we accompanied Gavin to the bus-stop which he could take his bus from. it was so damn hot over there and the buses were really slow. Went to Denise's house to sleepover after that. Had much fun. Watched black swan before we sleep. I was already sleeping when the show was gonna end LOL.
Saturday, 26/3/2011
I woke up a few times when Denise's phone rang. Woke up at 10am or so. Puichi and Jayne came to Denise's house to meet us. Then followed by Clarissa. I hate Denise's dog. Then we slacked at her house for 1 hour before we went to change. Was so lazy to bathe. Then we headed out for prata opposite her house. Had one egg, one kosong and one plate of mee goreng shared between all of us~ It was yummmmy! I was having a bad bad bad stomachache then :( Had to find a toilet urgently but in the end I went to the school's toilet.......................................... Felt horrible ok. :(
Then headed up to class hearing all my classmates making such a nuisance LOL. We then played hide & seek and some random lame games. Went to the foyer when it was about time we needed to gather. Played kill, marry, shag. ETHAN DOESN'T WANT TO RETURN ME MY MONEY T_T
Went up the school bus, camwhored in the bus with Denise! Rino, Jiawen, Ernest and Jiahong too :)) It was fun in the bus HAHA. That kinda rhymes :3 Then we reach ITE, College East @ Simei soon. I'm quite sure it's college east LOL.
Went inside the auditorium for the play, overall, the play sucks. :/ It's so boring......... I don't even know what the actors were saying. I only knew that some of the lines were like Romeo + Juliet. There was a part where the guy shot the main guy, I literally jumped out of my chair -_- Had a GREAT shock. The play was called "Westside story" btw.
After the play, the school bus sent us back to school then we headed to vivo for dinner. Walked around vivo to look for food that suited us. Thought of sushi tei but the queue was tooooo long. Walked for.... 20mins?.... or even more before we even found a place we decided to eat at. Went to Food Republic, it was so packed too. Dinner time, well, what to do.
Looked for seats for quite some time. Bought chicken rice and had popiah. Gavin and Jiahong ordered the extra spicy bar chor mee LMAO. They eat the noodles until their mouths were red HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA we tried their noodles too, it's so damn spicy!!!!! The soup too -__- They spammed the pepper. Gj.
Went back to mom's place at about 8:40pm then went home! :)
Had lots of fun this week :3 Heheheehhe.
Bye!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment